- Current Prices:$525,000 to $1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $2,339,000
- Median Sale Price:$972,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$780
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$350 to $620/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1909 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:713 to 2,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Broadway Terrace features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadway Terrace are about $180,000 – $1,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, space per unit - 1, detached garage, below building parking, off street parking, enclosed garage, garage parking, spaces - assigned and underground parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.