- Current Prices:$470,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $695,000
- Median Sale Price:$547,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$316
- Association Fee Ranges:$302,$48 to $306/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,117 to 1,927Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brock Canyon features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Brock Canyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brock Canyon are about $325,000 – $585,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.