- Current Prices:$249,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$70 to $75,$125 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 4,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Brook Hills features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brook Hills are about $195,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.