- Current Prices:$229,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $300,900
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$64.32 to $68/quarter,$90 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,754 to 3,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brookchase features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Brookchase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookchase are about $125,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.