- Current Prices:$369,900 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$349,000 to $639,231
- Median Sale Price:$427,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,570 to 3,728Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookehaven are $370,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.