- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $452,216
- Median Sale Price:$398,302
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$81/mo,$250 to $1018/quarter,$968 to $1018.75
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,537 to 4,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The style of homes in Brooker Reserve run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $254 to $1,019. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $741 to as high as $1,418 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.