- Closed Prices:$359,990 to $499,900
- Median Sale Price:$414,930
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$81/mo,$968 to $1020,$250 to $1018/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,537 to 4,994Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Brooker Reserve are $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.