- Current Prices:$350,000 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$448,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $670,$0 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,419 to 10,223Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. The relaxing dock area is a gem for boaters in the community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Brookeridge. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $670. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,054 to as high as $31,713. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. This area presents a cozy community with homesites around one half to a full acre in size. Both garage parking and off-street parking are available in the area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.