- Current Prices:$468,000 to $2,875,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $710,$0 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,419 to 10,223Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. The relaxing dock area is a gem for boaters in the community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookeridge are about $330,000 – $2,875,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.