- Current Prices:$299,900
- Closed Prices:$209,999 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 2,053Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brookfield features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield are about $160,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.