- Current Prices:$189,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $284,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 4,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Brookfield is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,887 to as high as $3,552. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,704 to as high as $3,959.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.