- Current Prices:$240,000 to $509,900
- Closed Prices:$173,200 to $499,900
- Median Sale Price:$242,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:771 to 3,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield Manor are about $160,000 – $520,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.