- Current Prices:$130,000
- Closed Prices:$40,000 to $86,600
- Median Sale Price:$62,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$70
- Association Fee Ranges:$207 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 1,195Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1979. In general, homes in Brookfield Square Condominium are about $25,000 – $85,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, 1 assigned space, guest parking, 1 space, lot and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.