- Current Prices:$465,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$567
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1902 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 1,775Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield Village are about $60,000 – $620,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off street parking, attached garage, converted garage, none, other, parking area, parking spaces, carport - 2 or more, side yard access, garage parking, rv/boat parking, street, carport - 1, enclosed garage, int access from garage, garage, guest parking, tandem parking and attached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.