- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$301,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$61 to $91.62/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 2,291Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookfield West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield West are about $125,000 – $280,000 and sit on 4068.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.