- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $276,500
- Median Sale Price:$265,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$70
- Association Fee Ranges:$550/quarter,$67 to $167/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,305 to 4,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The homes in Brookfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield are $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.