- Current Prices:$625,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$599,888 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$649,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$180/mo,$180 to $218
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,626 to 2,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven are $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.