- Current Prices:$595,000 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $1,169,500
- Median Sale Price:$668,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $275,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 5,062Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookhaven Fields represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven Fields are about $250,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.