- Current Prices:$729,900 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$770,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $500,$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 6,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookhaven Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven Heights are about $350,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.