- Current Prices:$429,000 to $725,900
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$596,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$231 to $232/quarter,$925 to $950
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,680 to 6,630Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven are about $420,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.