- Current Prices:$294,900 to $835,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $870,828
- Median Sale Price:$514,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $500,$0 to $80/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,371 to 4,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven are about $280,000 – $795,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.