- Current Prices:$453,000 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $793,120
- Median Sale Price:$596,045
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $80/mo,$0 to $500,$0/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,268 to 6,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookhaven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookhaven are about $280,000 – $795,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.