- Current Prices:$175,000 to $189,500
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $189,301
- Median Sale Price:$176,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$42/mo,$125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The homes in Brookland Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookland Heights are about $75,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.