- Current Prices:$290,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $309,950
- Median Sale Price:$288,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 2,489Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookley East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookley East are about $215,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.