- Current Prices:$309,000 to $331,113
- Closed Prices:$266,221 to $354,270
- Median Sale Price:$286,225
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $165/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,992 to 3,131Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookline are about $220,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.