- Current Prices:$18,000 to $346,900
- Closed Prices:$8,000 to $344,642
- Median Sale Price:$49,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $67,$0 to $75/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1890 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:99 to 4,996Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Brooklyn features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brooklyn are about $15,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.