- Current Prices:$34,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$5,000 to $244,800
- Median Sale Price:$60,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$62
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $55,$55 to $75/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:754 to 2,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brooklyn features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brooklyn are about $15,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.