- Current Prices:$198,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$111,300 to $208,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/quarter,$190,$95 to $96
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,002 to 4,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookmere are about $140,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.