- Current Prices:$269,999 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$303,860
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/mo,$0,$205 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,942 to 5,086Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Brookmont is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Brookmont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookmont are about $185,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.