- Current Prices:$166,900 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$127,000 to $231,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Brookshore Park has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,365 to as high as $12,971. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Residents find the area's homesites have just enough space with lots averaging around half to one full acre. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.