- Current Prices:$318,900 to $411,316
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $405,900
- Median Sale Price:$279,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$450 to $475
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:274 to 4,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookside Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookside Crossing are $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.