- Current Prices:$99,900 to $119,500
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$104,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:970 to 1,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Brookside Haven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookside Haven are about $65,000 – $115,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.