- Current Prices:$259,900 to $334,900
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $165/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Brookside Meadows offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $165, and taxes for the year range from as low as $8,387 to as high as $10,174. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $165, and taxes for the year are around $6,266. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.