- Current Prices:$415,000 to $674,900
- Closed Prices:$203,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 3,234Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookside are about $175,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.