- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $198,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 1,950Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Brookside Place are about $140,000 – $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.