- Current Prices:$124,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1125/quarter,$25 to $30,$0 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:504 to 1,960Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Brookside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookside are about $75,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.