- Current Prices:$569,000 to $570,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$582,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$597
- Association Fee Ranges:$380.32 to $462.51,$380.32 to $460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:669 to 1,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brookside Village features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Brookside Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookside Village are about $335,000 – $600,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, carport, garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.