- Current Prices:$298,500
- Closed Prices:$279,900 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 1,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookstone Manor are $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.