- Current Prices:$299,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$293,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $245,$235 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 1,633Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brookview features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in Brookview are $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.