- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$444,000 to $634,000
- Median Sale Price:$594,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 2,508Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookville represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookville are about $360,000 – $645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.