- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $196,000
- Median Sale Price:$137,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$75,$0,$67 to $150,$80 to $85/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:833 to 2,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Brookwood Forest is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Brookwood Forest are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Brookwood Forest typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.