- Current Prices:$174,300
- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $196,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$75,$0 to $82,$67 to $160,$80 to $85/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:833 to 2,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Brookwood Forest features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookwood Forest are about $60,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.