- Current Prices:$765,000 to $1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$695,000 to $3,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,031,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,710 to 6,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookwood Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookwood Hills are about $1,045,000 – $1,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.