- Current Prices:$235,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $254,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$265,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,541 to 2,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookwood are about $90,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.