- Current Prices:$115,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$57,000 to $236,100
- Median Sale Price:$137,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. The homes in Brookwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookwood are about $60,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and off-street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.