- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,449
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $356/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Brownstones On Bowser Condominiums are about $160,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.