- Current Prices:$295,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $650,$44/mo,$156 to $157/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 2,940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brussels Boy features a handful of manufactured and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Brussels Boy are about $45,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.