- Current Prices:$142,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,402 to 1,746Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bruton Lake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bruton Lake are about $35,000 – $145,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.