- Current Prices:$499,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$413,477 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$456,738
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$340/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,968 to 3,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bryan Heights is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bryan Heights are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.