- Current Prices:$500,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $529,000
- Median Sale Price:$514,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$340/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,383Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bryan Heights is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bryan Heights are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.