- Current Prices:$274,950
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $249,555
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:964 to 1,508Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bryan Park Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryan Park Heights are about $75,000 – $245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, driveway, street, carport and covered.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.