- Current Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,649,000
- Closed Prices:$710,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$999,894
- Average $ per sq ft:$418
- Association Fee Ranges:$85/quarter,$85 to $115/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,696 to 4,352Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bryant Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryant Ranch are about $680,000 – $1,765,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.