- Current Prices:$345,500
- Closed Prices:$224,900 to $349,990
- Median Sale Price:$249,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$136/quarter,$0 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,638 to 2,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryarton Village are about $225,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.