- Current Prices:$254,900
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$136/quarter,$0 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,668 to 2,253Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryarton Village are about $225,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.