- Current Prices:$99,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $872/quarter,$100 to $1311
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:634 to 4,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Bryce Mountain is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryce Mountain are about $85,000 – $595,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.