- Current Prices:$134,700
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $138,500
- Median Sale Price:$124,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:830 to 1,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bryn Mawr At Countryside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryn Mawr At Countryside are about $45,000 – $135,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.