- Current Prices:$447,500 to $474,900
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $474,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600 to $660/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,098 to 3,775Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Brynwood Preserve are $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.