- Current Prices:$225,000 to $399,990
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $143/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,516 to 3,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bryson Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bryson Village are about $210,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.